Creating a new document:
- At the top of the navigation bar, click 'Documents'.
- On the right side of the screen, click '+ New Document'.
Next, you fill in the following data:
- Folder: Select the folder for this document. You can also add a document to a folder that you currently have open, in this case, you do not need to select a folder here.
- Programmes: Select at least 1 program that you want to link to the document to.
- Name: Give the document a unique name.
- Template: Select the template you want to use as a basis for this document.
- Via 'Advanced Settings' you can change the style or add an (optional) footer.
- Click 'Create Document' to create the document.
Note: Documents are based on templates and linked to a programme.