An OER Write document can be exported to PDF.
- Standard PDF; a document with and without a watermark.
- Annotated PDF; a document with marked lines around the editable text. see this article for more information.
Export to PDF:
- Open the relevant document.
- Open the right sidebar by clicking the button with 3 dots.
- Click on "Standard PDF" or "Annotated PDF".
See 1. Export to (Annotated) PDF
- A standard PDF always has the watermark 'draft', except in the last workflow step.
- Put the document in the LAST workflow step to finalize the document and remove this text.
See 2. Example of a document with and without "concept" watermark
- The markup in the annotated (!) PDF indicates which texts can be edited by writers in the document.
- The remaining text can only be edited in the template that the document is based on.
- An annotated PDF always has "concept" as a watermark on the pages.
See 3. Example of a annotated PDF
1. Export to (annotated) PDF
2. Example of a document with and without "concept watermark
3. Example of an annotated PDF