A PDF is the "output" of an OER Write document. There are two types of PDFs, namely:
- Standard PDF; document with and without watermark;
- Annotated PDF; document with marked lines around texts, which may be edited by writers.
Click here for more information about standard PDFs.
An annotated PDF can be created in several ways:
- In the document, as shown below.
- For the overview of documents, see image 2.
- At training --> Documents, see image 3.
The layout of the PDF is automatically taken care of by OER Write. See image 4 for a sample PDF with markup.