Adding new programme
When you want to add a new programme to OER Write, you need 4 things:
- Name of the programme
- Academic name
- Title after finishing the programme
To add a new course, you need to take the following steps:
- At the top of the main navigation bar, click 'Programmes'.
- On the right side of the screen click '+ New programme'.
- On the next screen, you can enter the information for the new programme. All 4 fields are mandatory input fields. Click on 'Add programme ' to save the course and to add it to the database.
Explanation input fields:
- Name: This is the name of the programme. Note that this name also appears in the OER documentation, for example on the cover page of the OER documents that are linked to the programme .
- CROHO: Unique program number. Note that the CROHO is also found in the OER documentation, for example on the cover page of the OER documents associated with the programme.
- Academy: The academy where the programme is being followed. Please note that the Academy will also appear in the OER documentation, for example on the cover page of the OER documents linked to the programme.
- Title after finishing the program: You can choose from the options listed below. If options are not listed, please contact support.